Twelve years later, after the introduction of successful new models like Ghost and Wraith, Rolls-Royce stands proudly at the pinnacle of British luxury manufacturing, confirming custodianship of this precious marque.
The company confirmed that they are developing an all-new Rolls-Royce with exceptional presence, elegance and purpose:
– A car that offers the luxury of a Rolls-Royce in a vehicle that can cross any terrain
– A car that meets our customers’ highly mobile, contemporary lifestyle expectations
– A Rolls-Royce that is as much about the pioneering, adventurous spirit of Charles Rolls as it is about Sir Henry Royce’s dedication to engineering and innovation
– A car that appropriately reflects Rolls-Royce’s brand promise of effortless luxury
– A high-bodied car, with an all-new aluminium architecture
– A unique new motor car worthy of carrying the Spirit of Ecstasy into the future
This new Rolls-Royce will be Effortless … Everywhere.
This car will embody all the values and capabilities that drove our two Founding Fathers to secure Rolls-Royce’s reputation, early last century, by taking top honours in rigorous overland adventures such as the Scottish Reliability Trials, the London to Edinburgh event and the Alpine Trials.
Sir Henry Royce famously said: “When it does not exist, design it”.