This weekend, even if you are not a fan of Moto GP, make sue you catch the racing that happens in Valencia.. simple reason being that the world championship will be decided and we could see the best racing to happen in recent memory.
Valentino Rossi starts the race with seven point lead over teammate Jorge Lorenzo but will start from the back of the grid thanks to a penalty given by the Race Direction in lieu of the racing incident crash that occurred between Marc Marquez of Honda and Valentino Rossi. ‘The Doctor’ as he is famously called, has applied to Court f Arbitration for Sport (CAS) to suspend the penalty until a final decision is made by the top court related to sporting controversies. The CAS decision would come no later than Friday the 6th November, making it clear whether Rossi will start from the place qualifies in or from the last spot on the grid.
Currently, the Italian is seeking his 10th championship and eighth in MotoGP while Jorge Lorenzo is after his third title. Valentino Rossi had accused Spaniard Marc Marquez of helping countryman Jorge Lorenzo indirectly win the championship by slowing him down on the track intentionally and allowing Lorenzo to build a substantial gap. Valencia Moto GP is the race to watch out for!!
How will Rossi win the championship?
1. Both Rossi and Lorenzo don’t finish the race.
2. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 1st and 2nd.
3. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 2nd and 3rd.
4. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 3rd and 6th or higher.
5. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 4th and 10th or higher.
6. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 5th and 11th or higher.
7. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 6th and 12th or higher.
8. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 7th and 13th or higher.
9. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 8th and 14th or higher.
10. Lorenzo and Rossi finish 9th and 15th or higher.
11. Lorenzo finishes 10th or lower.